Old 11-09-2007, 07:54 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
San Diego Joe San Diego Joe is offline

Default Look what I found

"Chip" wrote:

Galen Hekhuis wrote:
It also survived the pond being drained twice, once
when it got enlarged

OK, I have read enough to know that practically every ponder wants a
bigger pond and wishes he/she had done it the 1st time. I am converting
a pool to pond with 18,500Gal and 3 1/2' to 9' depth and am afraid it is
too big. What size pond is the RIGHT size? I know that depends on the
given space, but can this group agree on an IDEAL size if they had the room?

Well, I did hear that the ship they built for the movie "Titanic" is for
sale...

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.