Old 11-09-2007, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Who .....

On Sep 11, 5:36 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike

--www.rneba.org.ukfor the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.
'THE' Association if you served in the Electrical Branch of the Royal Navywww.rneba.org.ukto find your ex-Greenie mess mateswww.iowtours.comfor all ex-Service Reunions. More being added regularly

Mike if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, don't post this
sort of stuff, please? We really are fed up with nutty posters, don't
encourage them, please. Many long time urglers, me included, have
never seen this depth of depraved behaviour before, can we just stop
it and try to move on, please?

Judith