Old 11-09-2007, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local
anonym anonym is offline

Default Who .....

? wrote in message ...
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:47:36 -0400, Gary Woods
wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote:

... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

The contents of my kill file are my business and mine alone.
I'm getting awfully tired of troll feeders, however.

Please to feed a starving troll, sir! Why, I haven't had a nibble since a
Jockanese took umbrage at when I wrote and called him a Scotchie. Not a
thing since then, and I've got a Mrs. Troll and six little 'uns at home
under the bridge to watch out for. You look ever so kind, sir, I'm sure you
could afford a quick response to a starving troll, even if it is only a
*PLONK*.

PMSL!

Sorry, sir, I don't understand this modern stuff. I'm an old troll from them
AOL days, you know:

Me too!