Old 12-09-2007, 08:29 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local
Amadeus Jinn Amadeus Jinn is offline

Default Libel

"@@^" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:06:33 -0700, Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
wrote:

On 12 Sep, 02:24, ? wrote:
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:07:10 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

If someone said anything about me, here or anywhere else, that was
manifestly untrue, and it was likely to impact on my reputation and
ultimately my business, you can bet your sweet arse I would sue them!

You smell of mothballs - sue me!

How, Anne, would you do that? People here use doxies. They also post
from Equatorial Guinea. Can you afford to pursue a hopeless, useless,
pointless action?

PS, you are a lesbian and a thief.

She has never been the same since she gangbanged me and the boys down
the allotment, boy could she take a raking!

Equatorial Guinea rakes?

--
AJ http://Here.Nu
http://LiveVideo.com/AJinn