Old 12-09-2007, 08:06 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

Default Libel

On 12 Sep, 02:24, ? wrote:
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:07:10 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

If someone said anything about me, here or anywhere else, that was
manifestly untrue, and it was likely to impact on my reputation and
ultimately my business, you can bet your sweet arse I would sue them!

You smell of mothballs - sue me!

How, Anne, would you do that? People here use doxies. They also post
from Equatorial Guinea. Can you afford to pursue a hopeless, useless,
pointless action?

PS, you are a lesbian and a thief.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

If someone said anything about me, here or anywhere else, that was
manifestly untrue, and it was likely to impact on my reputation and
ultimately my business, you can bet your sweet arse I would sue them!

You smell of mothballs - sue me!

How, Anne, would you do that? People here use doxies. They also post
from Equatorial Guinea. Can you afford to pursue a hopeless, useless,
pointless action?

PS, you are a lesbian and a thief.

She has never been the same since she gangbanged me and the boys down
the allotment, boy could she take a raking!

--

Hansom 0++0

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

PRAYER FOR A NATION

When Pastor Joe Wright, of Central Christian Church, was asked
to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting
the usual politically correct generalities.
But what they heard instead was this:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness
and seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says,
‘Woe on those who call evil good,’ but that’s exactly what we have done.
We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.

We confess that:

We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it pluralism;

We have, worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism;

We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle;

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery;

We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation;

We have killed our unborn and called it choice;

We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem;

We have abused power and called it political savvy;

We have coveted our neighbour’s possessions and called it ambition;

We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression;

We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.

Search us, 0 God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us;
cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have
been sent here by the people of Kansas, and who have been ordained by You, to govern this great state.

Grant them Your wisdom to rule and may their decisions direct us to the centre of Your will. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.”

****************
Old 12-09-2007, 08:29 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

If someone said anything about me, here or anywhere else, that was
manifestly untrue, and it was likely to impact on my reputation and
ultimately my business, you can bet your sweet arse I would sue them!

You smell of mothballs - sue me!

How, Anne, would you do that? People here use doxies. They also post
from Equatorial Guinea. Can you afford to pursue a hopeless, useless,
pointless action?

PS, you are a lesbian and a thief.

She has never been the same since she gangbanged me and the boys down
the allotment, boy could she take a raking!

Equatorial Guinea rakes?

--
AJ http://Here.Nu
http://LiveVideo.com/AJinn

Old 12-09-2007, 08:40 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

If someone said anything about me, here or anywhere else, that was
manifestly untrue, and it was likely to impact on my reputation and
ultimately my business, you can bet your sweet arse I would sue them!

You smell of mothballs - sue me!

How, Anne, would you do that? People here use doxies. They also post
from Equatorial Guinea. Can you afford to pursue a hopeless, useless,
pointless action?

PS, you are a lesbian and a thief.

She has never been the same since she gangbanged me and the boys down
the allotment, boy could she take a raking!

Equatorial Guinea rakes?

Oh no I'm not in Equatorial Guinea, I'm in Putney so she can easy sue
me there.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:44 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

[...]

Anne Jackson sucked me off then refused to swallow. My copy of Grebes
of Our World is all stuck together.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:53 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

[...]

I don't believe it. You cut and pasted that just like Ogilbie the
libel slayer!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:09 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

[...]

Damn! How did you know?

Old 12-09-2007, 04:08 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

If someone said anything about me, here or anywhere else, that was
manifestly untrue, and it was likely to impact on my reputation and
ultimately my business, you can bet your sweet arse I would sue them!

You smell of mothballs - sue me!

How, Anne, would you do that? People here use doxies. They also post
from Equatorial Guinea. Can you afford to pursue a hopeless, useless,
pointless action?

PS, you are a lesbian and a thief.

She has never been the same since she gangbanged me and the boys down
the allotment, boy could she take a raking!

THE UNFORTUNATE RAKE

As I was a-walking down by St. James' Hospital,
I was a-walking down by there one day,
What should I spy but one of my comrades
All wrapped up in flannel though warm was the day.

I asked him what ailed him, I asked him what failed him,
I asked him the cause of all his complaint.
"It's all on account of some handsome young woman,
'Tis she that has caused me to weep and lament.

"And had she but told me before she disordered me,
Had she but told me of it in time,
I might have got pills and salts of white mercury,
But now I'm cut down in the height of my prime.

"Get six young soldiers to carry my coffin,
Six young girls to sing me a song,
And each of them carry a bunch of green laurel
So they don't smell me as they bear me along.

"Don't muffle your drums and play your fifes merrily,
Play a quick march as you carry me along,
And fire your bright muskets all over my coffin,
Saying: There goes an unfortunate lad to his home."

- Another anonym broadside

The old version ...
http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/so...i/LAREDST.midi

A more modern variant ...
http://www.midi-site.com/files/st/st...-cm-vocbjt.mid

Old 13-09-2007, 09:09 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

[...]

Damn! How did you know?- Hide quoted text -

Anne (for it was she) had an affair with the auditor a couple of yrs
ago. She embezzled. She lied. She cried, oh, how she cried. She
cheated - she tried. She sighed as she tried. Her thighs went wide. I
got thighed. Her pride, oh, such pride, let her e'en as a new bride,
to stride, yes astride, my male organ.

I know.

I was that auditor.

Old 13-09-2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

On 12 Sep, 16:53, "@@^" wrote:

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:44:17 -0700, Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

Anne Jackson sucked me off then refused to swallow. My copy of Grebes
of Our World is all stuck together.

I don't believe it. You cut and pasted that just like Ogilbie the
libel slayer!

Damn! How did you know?

He read the fuken libel.

--