Old 08-02-2003, 02:22 PM
Chas Hurst

Default Buying a Craftmans riding mower??

"Ron B" wrote in message
On 2/7/03 20:46, in article am

Glad you are so far happy with you Craftsman riding mower. IMHO, you will
soon find many problems that will crop up. I hope you don't, but with my
past experience, you will soon have many problems.

The construction of my Cub 3235 is far superior to other mowers that I

have
examined. I hope that you don't have the problems that I had, but even if
you don't, I only hope that you will consider what superior engineering

will
give you in the end.

Even more than twice the price, I have a machine that should last many

years
with less trouble...

Ron

Can you be specific about the nature of the problems?