Old 13-09-2007, 12:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Eggs OT

Ryan P. wrote:
Clark wrote:
On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four
different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only,
Win98, and Linux.

Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.

I thought you were using OE?

I've been using Thunderbird (or some flavor of Mozilla) for a couple
years, and I've been pretty happy with it. I use it for my regular
e-mail as well, though, so I might be biased towards it.

I have been using Thunderbird since Netscape went weird and I started
using Firefox, I only use Outlook for newsgroups, heck I still have a
copy Netscape 4.7 installed.(win98 drive).

Clark