Old 13-09-2007, 01:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Jane Doe Jane Doe is offline

Default Cattleya Heathii -Just Opening Part II

Wendy,

Kudos, another great series of magnificent orchids. You lady have the magic
touch.

Hope that you don't mind that I'm considering donating my collection to you
in about one season.

Despite the fact that I keep moving mine in the hopes of getting them to
bloom, very few have for two seasons now. My frustration is growing and I
know that you'll do well by them . I'm going to give them one more season
to bloom and if they don't, to you they go

-Mariana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Just amazing changes after 2 days. It doesn't look like the same plant.
Check previous post.
Cheers Wendy
Pssss. I want to try to get the two pics in the message body here to
compare?