Old 13-09-2007, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Snails and more snails

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:59:59 +0200, "David \(Normandy\)"
wrote:

I've never seen so many snails in my life. Went to the seaside today and all
the metal "electric-fence" posts in a nearby field were covered in snails.
There must have been thousands of them.

They don't look like typical garden snails though. These are a bit smaller.
I suppose if they were any larger the French would have scoffed them all!
Instant kebabs!

So (and this might be a sick question) do the french eat slugs?

Photo:

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/images/Hpim5766a.jpg

Up the road there are regularly dozens of them when it rains on the
drive and pavement from teeny tiny ones to huge ones.

David.

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free