Old 13-09-2007, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Den. rigidum for the blokes down under.

Thanks Dave & yes they are a pain to photograph. Speaking of I love the way
you put your photos in the main body of the page instead of an attachment?
I wonder if everyone sees them, something to do with html settings &
security????
Cheers for now,
Wendy
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Nice! And aren't they a pain in the backside to get a photo into the
bloom!

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:14:52 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Dendrobium rigidum had been in bloom for some time & these are
the late bloomers. The flowers are small but cute.
CheersWendy

Dave Gillingham