Old 13-09-2007, 05:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Den. rigidum for the blokes down under.

Dendrobium rigidum had been in bloom for some time & these are
the late bloomers. The flowers are small but cute.
CheersWendy
Attached Thumbnails
Den. rigidum for the blokes down under.-den-rigidum-717-01306.jpg
Old 13-09-2007, 10:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nice! And aren't they a pain in the backside to get a photo into the bloom!

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:14:52 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Dendrobium rigidum had been in bloom for some time & these are
the late bloomers. The flowers are small but cute.
CheersWendy

Dave Gillingham
Old 13-09-2007, 11:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nicely grown Wendy. You are doing something right!

John

Old 13-09-2007, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Dave & yes they are a pain to photograph. Speaking of I love the way
you put your photos in the main body of the page instead of an attachment?
I wonder if everyone sees them, something to do with html settings &
security????
Cheers for now,
Wendy

Old 13-09-2007, 04:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ta' ever so for the comp's but I really should take a photo when it is in
full bloom.
Funny when I took the pic, before cropping the photo, I was thinking that I
should break it
up as it is now more roots than plant??? It is in it's original little 1
inch pot in a 4 inch wooden
basket.
Cheers Wendy

om...

Old 14-09-2007, 04:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I'm confused, Wendy. I see all postings here the same way I see mine - with an
icon below the text for each image. I'm using Agent Newsreader, and have it set
to display images in my preferred graphics package (Paintshop Pro). When I
click the launch button in Agent, Paintshop opens & displays the pic. For more
than one pic (& icon below the text) I select subsequent icons & launch them.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:17:53 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Thanks Dave & yes they are a pain to photograph. Speaking of I love the way
you put your photos in the main body of the page instead of an attachment?
I wonder if everyone sees them, something to do with html settings &
security????
Cheers for now,
Wendy
.. .

Old 15-09-2007, 05:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:42:43 -0400, tenman wrote:

Wendy7 wrote:
Thanks Dave & yes they are a pain to photograph. Speaking of I love the way
you put your photos in the main body of the page instead of an attachment?
I wonder if everyone sees them, something to do with html settings &
security????
Cheers for now,
Wendy

I don't get attachments, the pics always appear in the body of the
message for me, on Firefox on a minimac.

I use agent and the way I have it set the pix are in the body of the
main page. If I double click I get a full pix isolated with a black
frame around it.
SuE
Old 15-09-2007, 06:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wendy,

They do have vigorous growing roots! I have one and the roots are definitely
trying their hardest to upstage the leaves.

It's a fun little plant - reliable but infrequent bloomer. As it's getting
older more leaves are blooming at the same time.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org