Old 13-09-2007, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Den. rigidum for the blokes down under.

I wouldn't do anything to it. It is not often you have a problem of too many
roots - usually not enough!
John

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Ta' ever so for the comp's but I really should take a photo when it is in
full bloom.
Funny when I took the pic, before cropping the photo, I was thinking that
I should break it
up as it is now more roots than plant??? It is in it's original little 1
inch pot in a 4 inch wooden
basket.
Cheers Wendy

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Nicely grown Wendy. You are doing something right!

John

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Dendrobium rigidum had been in bloom for some time & these are
the late bloomers. The flowers are small but cute.
CheersWendy