Old 14-09-2007, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Book on show preparation?

On 13 Sep, 18:55, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article . com, Dave
Hill writes

Janet,
You have me wondering when you say my Texas Dahlia, What Texas
dahlias?

Sorry David, spellchecker glitch! It was Turkish Sunshine.

The scented normally are free flowering and around the same blooming
time as others, but this season anything is possible.

Here the tree dahlias are coming out with a good variety of sizes and
colours, and some of this years seedlings are in bud.

Never seen tree dahlias what are they like?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Tall