Old 15-09-2007, 05:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Den. rigidum for the blokes down under.

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:42:43 -0400, tenman wrote:

Wendy7 wrote:
Thanks Dave & yes they are a pain to photograph. Speaking of I love the way
you put your photos in the main body of the page instead of an attachment?
I wonder if everyone sees them, something to do with html settings &
security????
Cheers for now,
Wendy

I don't get attachments, the pics always appear in the body of the
message for me, on Firefox on a minimac.

I use agent and the way I have it set the pix are in the body of the
main page. If I double click I get a full pix isolated with a black
frame around it.
SuE