Old 15-09-2007, 08:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default 30 Year old homes and landscape

In article ,
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

William Wagner said:

[...]

I've got that LP and know A guy that transfer it to CD.
Pricey (

Just buy a USB turntable, and do it yourself. You could do any/all of your
LP/45/78's.

Your right I can get a USB turntable for about the cost of having
someone else do one LP for me. I have a "new Turntable" but it required
some sort of power attachment so it sits. Never Heard of a USB turntable.

Gratefull Bill !

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade