Old 15-09-2007, 06:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Citrus/Fruit Tree food

Need your wisdom on the Subject plant food.

I won it at a neighborhood nursery contest a few years ago
and would like to utilize it for something other than
Citrus and Fruit Tree. But what?

I now have only one Citrus -- a big old lemon tree which
doesn't seem to need any help producing bounteous fruit
(chronic whitefly notwithstanding)..

Over time, had to (sadly) take out the peach, plum, and apricot.

So here I have this E.B. Stone Organics formula.
What else can I use it for?

The detailed formula, basically 7-3-3, can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/26ktod

In addition, the faded old label lists following ingredients:

Humic Acd

Bacillus Subtilis
Bacillus Lichniformis
Paenbacillus Polymyxa
Bacillus Pumulis
Stretomyces Lycidus
Streptomyces Greiseus
Trichodema Harzianum
Trichoderma Veride

Calcined Clay

Endo Mycorrhizae (yam)
Three species (.65 spore/cu cm)
Glomus Intraradices
Glomus Mosseae
Glomus Aggregatum

I am very impressed, but...?

Any help on where I can use this plant food would
be much appreciated.

Persephone