Old 15-09-2007, 04:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Den. rigidum for the blokes down under.

Thanks Eric, yes upstage is a good word. I shall leave it be. Cheers Wendy
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Wendy,

They do have vigorous growing roots! I have one and the roots are
definitely trying their hardest to upstage the leaves.

It's a fun little plant - reliable but infrequent bloomer. As it's getting
older more leaves are blooming at the same time.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Ta' ever so for the comp's but I really should take a photo when it is in
full bloom.
Funny when I took the pic, before cropping the photo, I was thinking that
I should break it
up as it is now more roots than plant??? It is in it's original little 1