Old 15-09-2007, 04:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

Oh I am in love again!!!! I have to contact Brian before he travels over
here again.
Cheers Wendy
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news
It's that time of year - glorious perfume throughout the house. This is a
lovely deep coloured form. Can any of the Aussies give any info on this
particular clone? Line bred? Or a particularly nice form found somewhere
by
Corrigan?
Dave Gillingham