Old 16-09-2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default 30 Year old homes and landscape

On 9/15/07 5:21 PM, in article , "Eggs
Zachtly" wrote:

William Wagner said:

In article ,
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

William Wagner said:

[...]

I've got that LP and know A guy that transfer it to CD.
Pricey (

Just buy a USB turntable, and do it yourself. You could do any/all of your
LP/45/78's.

Your right I can get a USB turntable for about the cost of having
someone else do one LP for me. I have a "new Turntable" but it required
some sort of power attachment so it sits. Never Heard of a USB turntable.

Gratefull Bill !

No problem. My friend has a pretty extensive LP collection, and that's what
he did. Wasn't very expensive (relatively speaking), IIRC.

Good luck

Hmm - I have some old favorites that I'd like have on the computer or on a
CD for traveling.