Old 03-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Aaron Baugher

Default Starting seeds now??

stan writes:

I have procrastinated to the point where I think I might be a bit
late. I want to know if you (the collective you) think it too late
to plant tomato and pepper seeds indoors?

No, I'm in central Illinois, and just started some this week. I'm
hoping to get the rest going this weekend.

Or should I pass and just buy the plants in the spring. I have
everything, I just need to sow them. It is a bit of a hassle for me
to keep the plants/seedlings watered and lighted or I wouldn't
care. Zone 5 N.Illinois. Thanks much. Stan

Whenever I buy plants, I seem to get some that don't match the name on
the marker. That's probably because I wait too long, and end up
getting ones that have been picked over and moved around too many
times.

--
Aaron