Old 16-09-2007, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Oooops!

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "
contains these words:
On Sep 2, 10:32 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "NikV" contains these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:

I inadvertantly deleted all the posts in the group,
so if anyone was hoping for a response from me, on
something or other, I'm sorry to disappoint...

can you not right click on the newsgroup, got to properrties,
local file and reset it annd re-download all the headers again ??

I could reinstall from the last back-up, or go into the download
file and fetch them all out, but that would get me all the posts
from the other 22 newsgroups that I subscribe to, and I don't feel
like wading through all that lot again!

Anne! 22 newsgroups, with everything else you do, how can you
contribute to that lot!!!!!

I only read threads with intriguing titles! Honestly...if the title
doesn't inspire curiosity, I kill the thread... it's the only way to
cope, really! G

The group has been busy tonight, while I was busy with my family 'confab'?

Everything is set for next weekend... ;-) We'll be partying on Friday
Saturday and Sunday.... should be fun! G

My invitation hasn't arrived!