Old 17-09-2007, 01:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default lemon tree never flowers

"Warren" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a lemon tree and for the past 18 months I have lived at this
address, I've never seen a flower on it. What could I try? If it
doesn't do something it will become mulch and I'll plant a new tree in
that spott [look out lemon tree, flower and make lomons or your
going]...thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Where are you, when is your last frost? What is the tree's situation? How
much sun does it get? Has it grown much in 18 months, does it seem
otherwise healthy? Does it have new spring shoots yet? Do you feed it -
what with?

David