Old 18-09-2007, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Ping: Charlie / howdy back response

In article , Charlie wrote:

Hell Billy, as you
know "socialization" carries it's own dangers. I was one well
socialized little prick, and I am still trying to unlearn some of the
crap that was learnt.

Glad to hear that your havin' a good day, dawg. Funny the roads that we
tread up and down, sometimes new, sometimes familiar. Sure makes a mess
out of the soles of my shoes.

When I was just a boy, I went to school with "Mexican" and "Nisei" kids
and it wasn't until after I got out of high school that I encountered
prejudice against them. I didn't know different was bad, and I still
don't. Funny how when a four year old laughs. They could be anybody's
kid. If you can just let people interact, without any cultural
prejudice, I think we would all be better off for it. We all came from
the same place geographically and we're all going to the same place
geologically.

Peace.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley