Old 18-09-2007, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default Gloriosa flowering again!

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hullo! And when I thought that was it - the gloriosa is flowering
again. There's a huge seedpod too - what would you do now? Remove the
seedpod to encourage more flowers? Looks like I have another 3
buds )

http://cjoint.com/?jqoatdTjuG

I've had no luck at all this year with mine. If I were you I'd wait until
the seed pod is ready to be removed, take out the seeds and make a load more
of Gloriosas. I planted my tuber but it came up, got some green leaves,
they turned yellow, end of story. Maybe they like it more ericacious, I
don't know.

someone