Old 18-09-2007, 07:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default As some of us put the gardens to bed

On 9/18/07 11:54 AM, in article
, "
wrote:

best... finding that the peonies I put in the frig last fall (from
next door who ripped them all out) and forgot to plant until July not
only came up, one of them put out a flower.

worst.... the person who used to help my mother garden, who I hired to
help me out pulled up my mother's aster (my mother died 3 years ago).
Last time she pulled up all the arabis I had been bringing along to be
huge spreads. sigh.

Ingrid

Sigh - I don't hire help in the garden any more. One pulled up 90% of my
perennial ageratums.

Cheryl