Old 19-09-2007, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Serena Blanchflower Serena Blanchflower is offline

Default NGS Gardens

* wrote, On 18/09/2007 17:18:
On 18 Sep, 13:38, Serena Blanchflower
wrote:
Yes, I'm enjoying them very much. I came across them largely by
chance, I certainly hadn't heard anything about it in advance and find
them perfect afternoon viewing.

Shame I can't see these. How did your eucalyptus took since you've
pruned it? Is it going straight?

It's getting there but its still a bit floppy. With a bit of luck, if
the Leycesterias, which are flanking it, get cut back hard fairly
early next spring, it should be up and above them before they get a
chance to catch up! It's not too far off their height at the moment.

--
Cheers, Serena
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.