Old 19-09-2007, 07:47 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Citrus/Fruit Tree food

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:32:40 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

[...]

Thank you very much for that detailed analysis. Very interesting.

I would still like to ask NG if they know of any SPECIFIC uses to
which I can put the leftover formula. Below is the original post:

The detailed formula, basically 7-3-3, can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/26ktod

In addition, the faded old label lists following ingredients:

Humic Acd

Bacillus Subtilis
Bacillus Lichniformis
Paenbacillus Polymyxa
Bacillus Pumulis
Stretomyces Lycidus
Streptomyces Greiseus
Trichodema Harzianum
Trichoderma Veride

Calcined Clay

Endo Mycorrhizae (yam)
Three species (.65 spore/cu cm)
Glomus Intraradices
Glomus Mosseae
Glomus Aggregatum

I am very impressed, but...?

Any help on where I can use this plant food would
be much appreciated.

Persephone