Old 22-09-2007, 11:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

It isa nice variant, isn't it!

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:22:25 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

One comment on this one: ooh!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks for that, Kath. I'll follow it up.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:17:07 -0700, "K Barrett"
wrote:

A reply to my reply, Wilford has an article on his awards in the Sept
'Orchids' magazine, in which he shows a pic of his 'Corrigan's Red' that
looks just like yours, otherwise he makes no other comment about it. His
email address listed in the mag as WNeptune at aol dot com

K Barrett

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news It's that time of year - glorious perfume throughout the house. This is
lovely deep coloured form. Can any of the Aussies give any info on this
particular clone? Line bred? Or a particularly nice form found
somewhere
by
Corrigan?
Dave Gillingham