Old 22-09-2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristie[_2_] Tristie[_2_] is offline

Default Trees near pond

On Sep 22, 2:07 pm, Mothership
wrote:
Need to know if there are any trees that can be planted in close
proximity (6ft. to 12ft.) to my pond that will not drop anything
(leaves, fruit, etc.) that will wipe out my fish (golds, comets,
shabumkins). Would prefer trees that will reach approx. 20ft with
decent foliage to mask view of small industrial units beyond bottom of
the garden.

--
Mothership

Arer you for real dumb ass.but if you insist on an answer yea, get
some artificial trees they will meety yuour strict requirements..ya
fool! What the **** is a shabumkin? Is that some new fang dangled
kind of hybrid carp or what? DUH and DUH again or better yet you
deserve a double DUH. DUH DUH