Old 22-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered User

Default Trees near pond

Need to know if there are any trees that can be planted in close proximity (6ft. to 12ft.) to my pond that will not drop anything (leaves, fruit, etc.) that will wipe out my fish (golds, comets, shabumkins). Would prefer trees that will reach approx. 20ft with decent foliage to mask view of small industrial units beyond bottom of the garden.
Old 22-09-2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

--
Mothership

Arer you for real dumb ass.but if you insist on an answer yea, get
some artificial trees they will meety yuour strict requirements..ya
fool! What the **** is a shabumkin? Is that some new fang dangled
kind of hybrid carp or what? DUH and DUH again or better yet you
deserve a double DUH. DUH DUH

Old 22-09-2007, 09:20 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Sep 22, 2:07 pm, Mothership
wrote:
Need to know if there are any trees that can be planted in close
proximity (6ft. to 12ft.) to my pond that will not drop anything
(leaves, fruit, etc.) that will wipe out my fish (golds, comets,
shabumkins). Would prefer trees that will reach approx. 20ft with
decent foliage to mask view of small industrial units beyond bottom of
the garden.

--
Mothership

Your kind of a cheeky type of shagger huh? Bet your ****ed.ya prat
face!

Old 22-09-2007, 10:11 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Mothership" wrote in message

Need to know if there are any trees that can be planted in close
proximity (6ft. to 12ft.) to my pond that will not drop anything
(leaves, fruit, etc.) that will wipe out my fish (golds, comets,
shabumkins). Would prefer trees that will reach approx. 20ft with
decent foliage to mask view of small industrial units beyond bottom of
the garden.

======================
All trees drop leaves as they age, even tropical trees. None of the
flowering fruit trees are toxic and are in the 20' range. All kinds of
leaves blow into ponds. You have to net them out or they're rot and foul
the water. Wouldn't a hedgerow block the view better than a tree?
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 22-09-2007, 10:46 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Sep 22, 12:07 pm, Mothership Mothership.
wrote:
Need to know if there are any trees that can be planted in close
proximity (6ft. to 12ft.) to my pond that will not drop anything
(leaves, fruit, etc.) that will wipe out my fish (golds, comets,
shabumkins). Would prefer trees that will reach approx. 20ft with
decent foliage to mask view of small industrial units beyond bottom of
the garden.

--
Mothership

Head to rec.ponds.moderated. More suggestions/answers without the
local garden troll's nasty comments.