Old 03-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Shiva

Default SNOW!

Jane wrote:

I'm so glad you're on higher ground! We have the same band of greedy
developers here digging our future sewers with 2 million dollar price

tags on the "golf course"...and they're putting them so close together
neighbours say "good-night" to eachother when they're in bed.

I'm not surprised. I remember how beautiful it is where you are--horse
country! But there is no stopping them. Whoever has the most $ always wins.

[... about digital cameras]

Mine takes very close shots
and fairly good distances but nothing fancy. You've seen.

I love your shots, and want to see ZD as soon as she bursts forth! Has the
snow melted? On the positive side, your roses will be well hydrated when
it does.