Old 24-09-2007, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Black Walnut Seeds

Don I am living off of an understanding of tree biology greatly in part as
a direct result of the teachings of Dr. Alex L. Shigo. What is it that you
are trying to say?

Also I have learned a great deal about the ecological stages of trees by
many other people by reading what they have written and by walking in old
growth forest with such an understanding in mind.
E.g.,
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...tml/index.html

and

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...tml/index.html

and

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...-98/index.html

If you look here you will find articles by Dr. Alex L. Shigo
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

Also a great deal of the tree biology workshops I attended addressed many
issues dealing with the biology of trees. That is the biology I have and am
still studying.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
You leave people to think I have never studied biology. I have studied
biology.

The story of my professor is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/AlexShi...0/Default.aspx

Their web site is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/Default.aspx

You are living off Dr. Shigo, and trying to use his education and
reputation to augment yours. Here is your education, not one biology
class listed at any reputable university.

http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/educat.html

Beware of so called tree biologist that have never studied biology.