Old 23-09-2007, 08:08 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Black Walnut Seeds

You leave people to think I have never studied biology. I have studied
biology.

The story of my professor is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/AlexShi...0/Default.aspx

Their web site is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/Default.aspx

Where is your story Don Staples? Please stop being nasty and stop saying
nasty things to people on this list. You are the only person I know who
talks the way you do. You are an exception to the forestry industry. Your
behavior is out of line with many fine foresters. You are surely not an
example of what a forester is.

Ignorance of tree biology has been, and still is, the major cause of tree
problems worldwide. Shigo 1999

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
news
Don why don't you leave these people alone?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Beware of so-called tree biologists who have never studied biology.

Old 23-09-2007, 08:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

You did not. The trouble was here before you emerged.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Al" wrote in message
Al wrote:

I have a Black Walnut Tree that is growing wild in my yard. The tree has
seed/nut on it. I would like to use the nuts to grow other Black Walnut
trees on my property. How do I do this?

Al

I am sorry that I caused strife in the new group.

Al

Old 23-09-2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
You leave people to think I have never studied biology. I have studied
biology.

The story of my professor is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/AlexShi...0/Default.aspx

Their web site is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/Default.aspx

You are living off Dr. Shigo, and trying to use his education and reputation
to augment yours. Here is your education, not one biology class listed at
any reputable university.

http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/educat.html

Beware of so called tree biologist that have never studied biology.

Old 24-09-2007, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens

Don I am living off of an understanding of tree biology greatly in part as
a direct result of the teachings of Dr. Alex L. Shigo. What is it that you
are trying to say?

Also I have learned a great deal about the ecological stages of trees by
many other people by reading what they have written and by walking in old
growth forest with such an understanding in mind.
E.g.,
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...tml/index.html

and

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...tml/index.html

and

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...-98/index.html

If you look here you will find articles by Dr. Alex L. Shigo
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

Also a great deal of the tree biology workshops I attended addressed many
issues dealing with the biology of trees. That is the biology I have and am
still studying.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.