Old 24-09-2007, 07:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default cereal rye for winter cover crop?

In article , Charlie wrote:

I'm not familiar with Walnut Acres.

http://www.nofa.org/tnf/2006spring/T...es%20Story.pdf

We used to be able to have food deliveries sent to a local house and
pick it up to save on shipping. I seem to remember that about 1948 they
asked some guy over in India what they can do to make the world a better
place. He said good food. Same guy is credited with getting Britain
out of India.

Sad and wonderful PDF.

Bill who was born in 1948.

First product was Apple Butter !