Old 25-09-2007, 03:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
BruceM BruceM is offline

Default What is this problem?

Guess what my wife bought this week?

Being the guy I just automatically reached for the powder though, until I
saw the dust drifting up to my orchids... Then I threw it away, only to
watch more dust drift up out of the trash can :=()

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"BruceM" wrote in message
Now that I am thinking about it, I see several ways I could have gotten
chemicals on it. Just sprinkling Comet in the sink sends a fine cloud
of chemical dust in the air.

Use the liquid sink cleaners. The dust from some cleaners is TOXIC and
contains carcinogens. I no longer use comet in my sinks. I use liquid
"Soft Scrub" gel.