Old 25-09-2007, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Plant ID Please

On Sep 25, 10:42 am, "Clive in Kent"
wrote:
"Des Higgins" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Sep 25, 9:17 am, "Clive in Kent"
wrote:
Hi again,

Took some new pics . Please can someone help ID this plant please:

http://tinyurl.com/37rfrf

TIA

--
Clive in Kent

ehhhh it looks like an out of focus fuchsia.

Des

Thank u Des - I'm aware it MAY be a fuschia. If it is then I was hoping
someone could tell me what variety and name

Clive in Kent

Hi Clive: that is hard given the blurry images (phone camera?). To
get a fuchsia expert to tell the variety it would help to see leaves
and flowers in focus closeup. There are half a dozen species of
Fuchsia in common cultivation plus what may be hundreds of cultivars
and despite my smart comments, I do not know any (well I know 2 or 3)
of them. Best of luck in your search

Des