Old 25-09-2007, 11:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default New toy

Srgnt Billko wrote:
Sprung for a 500,000 btu "weed torch" from Ace hardware. Watch out
thistle - here I come !! I know - it's a little overkill but that's
the only model they had in stock - and I am hot to trot. (so to speak)

I been meaning to get one for years, Imagine the stories I'd have for the
group.
Think how quick you could cook a burger!
Seriously I don't think I could trust myself with one.

I can here it now, Stop chasing the cat with that thing!!!

Clark

Will burn pine sticks? Nevermind ;-)