Old 26-09-2007, 12:55 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
xPosTech[_2_] xPosTech[_2_] is offline

Default New toy

On 9/25/2007 5:39 PM, Srgnt Billko wrote:
Sprung for a 500,000 btu "weed torch" from Ace hardware. Watch out
thistle - here I come !! I know - it's a little overkill but that's the only
model they had in stock - and I am hot to trot. (so to speak)

Do you have to lug that big 20lb bottle around or keep refillin' the
little Coleman bottles?

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most
trivial of things can become deadly projectiles.