Old 26-09-2007, 06:49 AM posted to rec.ponds
Ded Objekts In Veevoh Ded Objekts In Veevoh is offline

Default Subterranean Filters and New Tank Syndrome

On Sep 25, 10:11 pm, Ded Objekts In Veevoh brewhaha @
freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
a href="http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/New_Tank_Syndrome.htm"NTS/a

I had proposed moving it to a wiki environment. Presently,
only my intention survives, because wikipedia is not an instruction
manual. I welcome arguments with the order of operations or the
efficacy of ways to deal with new tank syndrome or _excessively_ green
water.

If you do it here, then you'll notice that carbon-copies to
me personally will accelerate when they ascertain my response.