Old 26-09-2007, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Clive in Kent Clive in Kent is offline

Default Plant ID Please

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 25, 8:34 pm, Dave Hill wrote:
I think you will find it is Fuchsia microphylla or Fuchsia thymifolia
one of the close
relativeshttp://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q...

I agree it looks like it. But I found something else (or this sweet
1998 Bannyuls Grand Crue is giving me hallucinations ...) is that a
cat's tail in the pot behind it on the first picture?

No Helene its not a cats tail. No feline would survive long in my garden!!
It's a spent flowerhead of a lovely clematis, whose name escapes me (until I
get home tonight and study the label), which has delightful bell shaped
yellow flowers, growing up the obelisk behind the pots.

Clive in Kent