Old 26-09-2007, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Clive in Kent Clive in Kent is offline

Default Another plant ID please

"Des Higgins" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 26, 10:25 am, "Clive in Kent"
wrote:
Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose
the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

--
Clive in Kent

this time I have absolutely no idea so apologies for wasting bandwidth
except I would like to say your photographs are getting much
better :-)
Someone is bound to know what that is.
Also please do not apologise for asking IDs. Anything that is not
crossposted to rec.naturist and alt.vegetarianism.white.power is a
welcome change.

Des

Thanks Des!

Feel free to browse the rest of my garden pics on the site:
http://clivespace1956.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Clive in Kent