Old 26-09-2007, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Another plant ID please

In message , Clive in Kent
writes
Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

If this is the yellow flowered clematis you mentioned earlier (the use
of JavaScript, if not worse, by MS Live means that the images don't
display on my browser) then it's probably Clematis tangutica or Clematis
orientalis or one of the ilk (orange-peel clematis).
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley