Old 27-09-2007, 02:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Two Acre Wood (Raccoon Babies)

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Well guys......Yep ...It's a love and peeved relationship with them. But,
they are fun to watch.
I need to set up a night camera or something...
They have tried so hard to get into the metal can I keep the bird seed in.
I did have the can sitting on my screened-in outside porch...
well, you can guess how long that worked, until I had to move it outside.
The can holds about 100 lbs of seed. I feed so many critters I have to buy
it in bulk.

It can get to be a fun tyranny. They will happily eat generic cat food,
or probably even deer corn. Hunting season is coming up so there should
be plenty of cheap deer corn available.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein