Old 26-09-2007, 07:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Two Acre Wood (Raccoon Babies)

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition

"Friends of T.A.W."
Baby Raccoons had a fun day!
Photos and story by Joan Alberstadt

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page,
and go to NEW EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples
www.TwoAcreWood.net

Attached Thumbnails
Two Acre Wood (Raccoon Babies)-jorac10copy.jpg
Old 26-09-2007, 07:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition

"Friends of T.A.W."
Baby Raccoons had a fun day!
Photos and story by Joan Alberstadt

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page,
and go to NEW EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples
www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 jorac10copy.jpg
[Image]

end

The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Old 26-09-2007, 07:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh

Well, what terrors are humans as adults?

Mary

Old 26-09-2007, 07:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:29:33 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition

"Friends of T.A.W."
Baby Raccoons had a fun day!
Photos and story by Joan Alberstadt

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page,
and go to NEW EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples
www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 jorac10copy.jpg
[Image]

end

The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh

Seems to be the same way with some human adults vs. babies of the
species. sigh
Old 26-09-2007, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh

Well, what terrors are humans as adults?

Mary

lol Funny, I thought the exact same thing after I posted that!

Old 26-09-2007, 07:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:29:33 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition

"Friends of T.A.W."
Baby Raccoons had a fun day!
Photos and story by Joan Alberstadt

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page,
and go to NEW EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples
www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 jorac10copy.jpg
[Image]

end

The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh

Seems to be the same way with some human adults vs. babies of the
species. sigh

Yep.

Seems we are all getting the same idea from that concept.

I don't hate raccoons, not at all!

I just don't want them in my yard. g

Old 26-09-2007, 10:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

They are cute...little and sweet...then look out.
I Have my bird seed in a metal garbage can...and the lid is chained down to
the handles. That is the only way to keep them out.

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

Old 26-09-2007, 10:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:29:33 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

[...]

Well guys......Yep ...It's a love and peeved relationship with them. But,
they are fun to watch.
I need to set up a night camera or something...
They have tried so hard to get into the metal can I keep the bird seed in.
I did have the can sitting on my screened-in outside porch...
well, you can guess how long that worked, until I had to move it outside.
The can holds about 100 lbs of seed. I feed so many critters I have to buy
it in bulk.
They all would eat me out of house and home.
Nice to see ya all,
Patty

Old 27-09-2007, 02:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Well guys......Yep ...It's a love and peeved relationship with them. But,
they are fun to watch.
I need to set up a night camera or something...
They have tried so hard to get into the metal can I keep the bird seed in.
I did have the can sitting on my screened-in outside porch...
well, you can guess how long that worked, until I had to move it outside.
The can holds about 100 lbs of seed. I feed so many critters I have to buy
it in bulk.

It can get to be a fun tyranny. They will happily eat generic cat food,
or probably even deer corn. Hunting season is coming up so there should
be plenty of cheap deer corn available.

Old 27-09-2007, 08:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Omelet wrote:
"Patty Peeples" wrote:
[]
The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh

They can be trained if domesticated young. The guy who owned the stable
where I worked one summer had one. It had the run of the place, was better
at catching rats than any cat, never left the premises and was relatively
friendly once it got to know you. Well, it didn't bite or claw me, anyhow.

~Semper Fi~

Old 03-10-2007, 12:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
Omelet wrote:
"Patty Peeples" wrote:
[]
The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh

They can be trained if domesticated young. The guy who owned the stable
where I worked one summer had one. It had the run of the place, was better
at catching rats than any cat, never left the premises and was relatively
friendly once it got to know you. Well, it didn't bite or claw me, anyhow.

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
!
~Semper Fi~

Wow I had not idea that they could catch mice. Ya learn something new every
day.
Your friend in nature,
Patty Peeples