Old 28-09-2007, 09:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Looking for "Bugger the Gardening" signs

Egads a Subaru, driven by a woman! Is that allowed?

HC wrote:
G'day Michael

Have you looked on ebay.com.au? There used to be someone selling signs
made to order but I haven't checked for a while.

Depending on where you want to put the sign, why not make one on your
computer? I made one that says 'Subaru Parking Only....all other
vehicles will be towed away' laminated it and hung it in the garage. LOL

Not sure if this helps?
Bronwyn ;-)

Michael Warner wrote:
Hi folks,

Specifically, I'm after the "...Gone Cycling" ones. I was
given one as a gift, but it came from a stall at a show, and
I haven't been able to find any for my cycling friends, who
all want one too :-)

If anyone knows of a shop which has them, please let me
know. I'm in Adelaide, but willing to arrange postage from
anywhere in the country.

Thanks,

Michael