Old 29-09-2007, 11:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] dbr@kbrx.com is offline

Default Cantalopes & squirels

Interesting solution. ie, how to communicate with squirels. Thanks.

Hul

AndyS wrote:
Andy writes:

Each spring when I put in a garden, the local squirrels take note.
As soon as
I see one in my garden, it becomes shot. Then I build a little
gallows in the
middle of the garden and hand the carcass from it.....

It seems to work... Stinks for about a week, but no further
squrrels come into
the garden......

My garden is fenced, and I have a dog..... Squirrels just laugh
at that....They
are too fast and too quick for most dogs and cats, especially when
they aren't
taken by surprised. They are not too fast for a good pellet rifle,
however.....

Andy in Eureka, Texas