Old 03-04-2003, 10:08 PM
thoranw

Default Patio Garden, Cat Friendly help requested

You could also plant some cat-nip. It's very easy to grow and the cats will
mostly ignore everything else because they just hit the jack-pot!

Sonya
"jammer" wrote in message

http://www.cfainc.org/articles/plants.html
The list is huge

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 01:18:13 GMT, Bill Gates
wrote:

I am new to gardening and I have a patio that receives full sun all
day long. I live in the south, North Carolina to be exact. I would
like to put some plants on my patio, perhaps some vine type plants and
other flowering plants to cover up the incredible ugly iron gate which
is there.

To this add that I have cats so I need to be careful to put plants
that are safe for comsumption for cats, should they get out. With all
that said, as I am new to plants and gardening does anyone have any
ideas or recommendations for Cat Safe, easy care and full sun tolerant
plants for one's patio?

Thank you in advance and I truly appreciate your help.

Hua!

jammer