Old 30-09-2007, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Ping Charlie Pridham

Charlie, did you get my email re Gillian Blades asking do you send to
France as I had to leave them at my old house, I forgot to pot them up
before exchange of Contracts. I sent it a few days ago?

Judith p.s. to those who have emailed me about the move, I promise I
will reply, you have no idea the mess I am in here at the moment!!!!!
Totally off-topic, so rebuke me if you must, but I have a house full
of furniture and on Tuesday the contents of our English house arrive -
2 into 1? Problem I think