Old 02-10-2007, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dwayne Dwayne is offline

Default My Blueberry Bushes

Where are you located? Arkansas needs super phosphate added to the soil in
some cases, to make things blossom (0 - 56 - 0 on the bag). Sometimes it is
the pH of the soil that makes them grow or fail (like here in Western
Kansas). I would have a soil test done and see if everything is where is
should be, and if not, correct it. Blueberries need a pH of 4 to 5.5 for
best results..

Dwayne

"Scotkat" wrote in message

My Blueberrie Bushes are now a year old.

Very healthy plants I got from JParkers last year but so far they have
not given me any fruit.

How long do they take to produce fruits.

I want them to be organic plants .

--
Scotkat