Old 03-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Natalie

Default Advice please for balcony plants.

" I'm based in Central London. Could anyone suggest a good place to go.
Alternatively, if any of you would like to make a private sale with
me, please email me at . I'm not particularly
interested in any expensive rare plants though - as I have repeated
endlessly, I would like them primarily to look nice and give visual
privacy.

Thanks for any advice

Jim

A good place to check out is Columbia Road Market in Hackney on Sunday
mornings. Otherwise, if you have transport, to go out to Crewes Hill area
in Enfield where there are a whole variety of Nursery/Garden Centres.
Another very good Nursery I'd highly recommend is Clockhouse on Forty Hill
opposite Forty Hall.

Natalie